Performance Place and Time
- Town & Gown performances take place in the Athens Community Theater at 115 Grady Avenue. Please see the directions below if you're not familiar with the neighborhood.
- Evening performances begin at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday matinees begin at 2:00 p.m. Our box office opens for walk-up ticket sales (if available) and will-call pick up one hour before curtain.
- The building and all seats in Row H of the auditorium are handicapped accessible.
- Snacks and soft drinks are sold at intermission in our lobby. All items are $1.00 each.
- Click here for ticket prices and information on purchasing.
Directions to the Athens Community Theater
Click here for an interactive map.
From the Athens Perimeter (Paul Broun Parkway/Loop 10), exit at Prince Avenue and turn east toward Athens. After you pass Milledge Avenue on the right (look for the Dunkin' Donuts), look on your left for the Taylor-Grady House, an antebellum home with white columns and a historical marker. Turn left on Grady Avenue. The theater is immediately behind the house.
From Georgia Highway 316, cross the overpass and immediately exit right, onto the Perimeter (Paul Broun Parkway/Loop 10). Then follow the directions above.
From west and south Athens, take Milledge Avenue north. At the Dunkin Donuts, turn right on Prince Avenue, then follow the directions above.
From downtown and east Athens, take Dougherty/Prince west to Grady Avenue.
- Beside the theatre in our lot.
- On-street parking on Grady Avenue.
- Please do not park in designated Taylor-Grady House parking, as it can interfere with their ongoing events.